Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Me Nadia here ....
Skin Moisturizers EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 am by love4life97

» Me Nadia here ....
Skin Moisturizers EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 am by love4life97

» *~*Blending Eye Shadow*~*
Skin Moisturizers EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 am by Humpakistani

» iam new here
Skin Moisturizers EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am by Humpakistani

» UMEED-E-SEHAR
Skin Moisturizers EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by love4life97

» (¯`·._...Increase the speed of your internet connection 450% without any software..._)
Skin Moisturizers EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 am by love4life97

»  Is it persuasive?
Skin Moisturizers EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 am by CharlesLewis

» India dominate Sri Lanka on way to final
Skin Moisturizers EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm by love4life97

» HaPPy BiRtHdAy SaMeEr :D
Skin Moisturizers EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:32 am by love4life97

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST ANNIE
Skin Moisturizers EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:10 am by love4life97

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
love4life97 (4231)
Skin Moisturizers I_vote_lcapSkin Moisturizers I_voting_barSkin Moisturizers I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty (3122)
Skin Moisturizers I_vote_lcapSkin Moisturizers I_voting_barSkin Moisturizers I_vote_rcap 
shezada (1294)
red eyes (767)
chandni (724)
Admin (368)
Masakali (275)
janu (139)
a_shy_spy (44)
Decent Boy (8)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MASTI FORUM on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Skin Moisturizers

2 posters

Go down

Skin Moisturizers Empty Skin Moisturizers

Post by chandni Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:14 am

Skin Moisturizers

[size=21]Ultimate Skin Care

Moisturizers will keep you looking younger with smoother skin.
No matter what age you are, no matter what skin type you have,
skin moisturizers are very important to your epidermal well-being.
When it comes to your skin you should always use moisturizers.

1. BALMS are thick, waxy moisturizers that contain mostly oil and no water. They look like ointments or salves, and they're terrific moisturizers for super- dry skin because they form a virtually impenetrable barrier against water loss .Regrettably, they can also be a slippery mess. Avoid petroleum- based balms like Vaseline(except on your lips). Instead, look for blams that are beeswax- based, because they are more absorbent.

2. CREAMS are thick because they are, essentially, a little water mixed into a vat of oil. Thick creams, night creams, and "maximum moisturizers" are mother's milk to European women, who are raised on the stuff. Because Americans tend to be averse to the hedonic's of heavy, gooeg creams, the industry also offers lighter, less greasy, "low- fat" versions. Creams are good for dry or normal- to- dry skin.

3. LOTIONS are thinner, lighter, liquid formulations contaning more water than oil. They are less greasy than creams- but also less moisturizing. Americans find these light formulation appealing: most moisturizers sold in the United States fall into this group. Most creams are also available in lotion form. Lotions are effective for, normal, or slightly oily skin.

4. FACE OILS have finally slid into the forefront of skin care. Because oils have a smaller molecular structure than lotions or creams, they are more easily, absorbed and therefore moisturize better- except for mineral oils, of course. Certain plant and animal oils penetrate so well that easily transcend the greasy, shiny stereotype that has given face oils an image problem. The finest oils penetrate the skin impeccably, plump it up, and leave it looking deliciously moist. Oils are good for dry skin or normal skin that doesn't break out.

5. GELS are mostly oil- free. They don't pack as much moisturizing power as creams, but because they are light and don't clog the pores, they're sensible choice for oily skin
[/size]
chandni
chandni
Adv.Member
Adv.Member

Back to top Go down

Skin Moisturizers Empty Re: Skin Moisturizers

Post by shezada Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:45 pm

HMMMMMMMMM

NYCCCCCCCCCC WORK
shezada
shezada