Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Me Nadia here ....
 Is it persuasive? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 am by love4life97

» Me Nadia here ....
 Is it persuasive? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 am by love4life97

» *~*Blending Eye Shadow*~*
 Is it persuasive? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 am by Humpakistani

» iam new here
 Is it persuasive? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am by Humpakistani

» UMEED-E-SEHAR
 Is it persuasive? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by love4life97

» (¯`·._...Increase the speed of your internet connection 450% without any software..._)
 Is it persuasive? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 am by love4life97

»  Is it persuasive?
 Is it persuasive? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 am by CharlesLewis

» India dominate Sri Lanka on way to final
 Is it persuasive? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm by love4life97

» HaPPy BiRtHdAy SaMeEr :D
 Is it persuasive? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:32 am by love4life97

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST ANNIE
 Is it persuasive? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:10 am by love4life97

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
love4life97 (4231)
 Is it persuasive? I_vote_lcap Is it persuasive? I_voting_bar Is it persuasive? I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty (3122)
 Is it persuasive? I_vote_lcap Is it persuasive? I_voting_bar Is it persuasive? I_vote_rcap 
shezada (1294)
red eyes (767)
chandni (724)
Admin (368)
Masakali (275)
janu (139)
a_shy_spy (44)
Decent Boy (8)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MASTI FORUM on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Is it persuasive?

:: Life Style :: Fashion

Go down

Is it persuasive? Empty Is it persuasive?

Post by CharlesLewis Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 am

Persuading is the power of advertising. One cannot think of advertising without a persuasive attitude. People have misunderstood the real aspect of advertising, and has taken it as something that makes people to buy those goods that are not really wanted by them. It’s been considered as something that forces people to discard the things well before they are useless. It is not so because, whatever advertisements says is not compulsory on the consumer.

There is a time lag between an advertisement being issued and the goods and services being bought. It’s the consumers who have to make the ultimate decision and act. Persuasion being the heart of advertising impels but does not compel him to buy. It convinces, but not forces anyone to go in for a particular product or service. It serves as a best and wise guide for decision making.

It’s the same in the case of photography models for hire. Even though plenty of models are waiting for an opportunity, there is no one in the market who compels them to stick on to a particular company or with a particular model or models. It’s the advertisers who are the ultimate decision makers in this aspect. Persuasion being the back bone, its presence will be there, but even then too there won’t be any compulsion for the advertisers in making the best selection.  Is it persuasive? 433639

CharlesLewis
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

:: Life Style :: Fashion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum