Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Me Nadia here ....
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 am by love4life97

» Me Nadia here ....
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 am by love4life97

» *~*Blending Eye Shadow*~*
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 am by Humpakistani

» iam new here
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am by Humpakistani

» UMEED-E-SEHAR
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by love4life97

» (¯`·._...Increase the speed of your internet connection 450% without any software..._)
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 am by love4life97

»  Is it persuasive?
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 am by CharlesLewis

» India dominate Sri Lanka on way to final
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm by love4life97

» HaPPy BiRtHdAy SaMeEr :D
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:32 am by love4life97

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST ANNIE
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:10 am by love4life97

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
love4life97 (4231)
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs I_vote_lcapYounis Khan returns for Australia ODIs I_voting_barYounis Khan returns for Australia ODIs I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty (3122)
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs I_vote_lcapYounis Khan returns for Australia ODIs I_voting_barYounis Khan returns for Australia ODIs I_vote_rcap 
shezada (1294)
red eyes (767)
chandni (724)
Admin (368)
Masakali (275)
janu (139)
a_shy_spy (44)
Decent Boy (8)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MASTI FORUM on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs

:: Sports :: Cricket

Go down

Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs Empty Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs

Younis Khan, the former Pakistan captain who took a break from international cricket in November while claiming he had "lost command" of the side, has been picked in a squad of 17 for the five-match ODI leg of the tour of Australia. However, Mohammad Yousuf will continue to lead the side with allrounder Shahid Afridi as his deputy.
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs 109100.icon
Younis' resignation, following an ODI series defeat against New Zealand, came after months of reported unhappiness within the team over his leadership. He went underground immediately after, only to resurface suddenly while attending a PCB coaching course in Lahore and then turning out unimpressively on the domestic circuit. Subsequently there emerged a possibility that he may arrive in time for the ODI series.

Younis had been in contention for a place in the squad following Pakistan's disappointing batting display in the ongoing Test series, and Yousuf had requested him at the start of the tour to join the squad "as soon as possible".

Younis' form since his absence from the national team, though, has been poor. He managed just 11 runs in two innings for Habib Bank Limited in the Quaid-E-Azam Trophy final, and just 18 in his team's opening game of the Pentagular Cup in Karachi.
Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs 428173
Kamran Akmal, after a torrid time behind the stumps in Sydney, has been retained and so has his replacement for the Hobart Test, Sarfraz Ahmed. Fast bowlers Rao Iftikhar and Naved-ul-Hasan, who didn't play the Tests, join the ODI squad. Batsman Khalid Latif, who has represented Pakistan in four ODIs, has also been called up.

Pakistan have also announced their squad for the sole Twenty20 international; Afridi will lead the side and the batting will be boosted by the inclusion of the attacking opener Imran Nazir.

ODI squad: Mohammad Yousuf (capt), Shahid Afridi (vice-capt), Umar Akmal, Imran Farhat, Fawad Alam, Kamran Akmal, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Rao Iftikhar, Shoaib Malik, Khalid Latif, Mohammad Aamer, Naved-ul-Hasan, Sarfraz Ahmed, Salman Butt, Younis Khan, Mohammad Asif.

Twenty20 squad: Shahid Afridi (capt), Umar Akmal, Imran Farhat, Fawad Alam, Kamran Akmal, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Rao Iftikhar, Shoaib Malik, Khalid Latif, Mohammad Aamer, Naved-ul-Hasan, Sarfraz Ahmed, Salman Butt, Rao Iftikhar, Imran Nazir, Mohammad Asif.
love4life97
love4life97

http://nothingyet.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs :: Comments

Admin

Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:39 am by Admin

ahan good

Back to top Go down

Black Beauty

Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm by Black Beauty