Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Me Nadia here ....
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 am by love4life97

» Me Nadia here ....
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 am by love4life97

» *~*Blending Eye Shadow*~*
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 am by Humpakistani

» iam new here
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am by Humpakistani

» UMEED-E-SEHAR
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by love4life97

» (¯`·._...Increase the speed of your internet connection 450% without any software..._)
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 am by love4life97

»  Is it persuasive?
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 am by CharlesLewis

» India dominate Sri Lanka on way to final
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm by love4life97

» HaPPy BiRtHdAy SaMeEr :D
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:32 am by love4life97

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST ANNIE
Get rid of the dark eye circles EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:10 am by love4life97

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
love4life97 (4231)
Get rid of the dark eye circles I_vote_lcapGet rid of the dark eye circles I_voting_barGet rid of the dark eye circles I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty (3122)
Get rid of the dark eye circles I_vote_lcapGet rid of the dark eye circles I_voting_barGet rid of the dark eye circles I_vote_rcap 
shezada (1294)
red eyes (767)
chandni (724)
Admin (368)
Masakali (275)
janu (139)
a_shy_spy (44)
Decent Boy (8)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MASTI FORUM on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Get rid of the dark eye circles

Go down

Get rid of the dark eye circles Empty Get rid of the dark eye circles

Post by Black Beauty Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:28 am

Remedies for Dark Eye Circles

There are some home remedies that may help to temporarily diminish the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, and prevent dark circles from worsening.

1. Be sure to drink enough water (drink up to 8 glass of water a day)

2. Wear sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 under the eyes to prevent skin weakening caused by sun damage.

3. Get plenty of rest.

4. Apply plain cool teabags over closed eyes. Don’t use herbal teabags because most aren't as effective.

5. Apply cool cucumber slices over closed eyes for 15 minutes.

6. Be careful not to consume too much dietary salt. Start by learning about sources of sodium in your diet.

7. Apply eye cream with Vitamin K may help with bruising.

8. Vitamin C helps to strengthen blood vessel walls.

9. The dietary supplements grape seed extract and Pycnogenol contain antioxidant pigments that may help to strengthen blood vessels. They should be used under medical supervision by people on "blood-thinning" drugs such as Coumadin (Warfarin) and Aspirin. Certain foods, such as cranberries, blueberries, bilberries, tea (green and black), black currant, onions, legumes and parsley also contain these anti-oxidant pigments.

10. Eat kidney-balancing foods. In traditional Chinese medicine, a bluish cast under the eyes is due to an imbalance in kidney energy. Learn more about kidney Yang deficiency and the right counter foods to eat.

11. Concealer. Apply concealer for an instant radiant look. And it is also a makeup tool that I cannot live without!
[b]

Get rid of the dark eye circles Eye-cleaning-main_Full
Black Beauty
Black Beauty
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum