Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Salam, Please Login to visit this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Me Nadia here ....
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 am by love4life97

» Me Nadia here ....
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 am by love4life97

» *~*Blending Eye Shadow*~*
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:36 am by Humpakistani

» iam new here
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am by Humpakistani

» UMEED-E-SEHAR
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by love4life97

» (¯`·._...Increase the speed of your internet connection 450% without any software..._)
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 am by love4life97

»  Is it persuasive?
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 am by CharlesLewis

» India dominate Sri Lanka on way to final
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm by love4life97

» HaPPy BiRtHdAy SaMeEr :D
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:32 am by love4life97

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST ANNIE
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:10 am by love4life97

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
love4life97 (4231)
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch I_vote_lcapDell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch I_voting_barDell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch I_vote_rcap 
Black Beauty (3122)
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch I_vote_lcapDell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch I_voting_barDell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch I_vote_rcap 
shezada (1294)
red eyes (767)
chandni (724)
Admin (368)
Masakali (275)
janu (139)
a_shy_spy (44)
Decent Boy (8)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MASTI FORUM on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch

Go down

Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch Empty Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch

Post by love4life97 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 am

Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch

Dell Latitude XT2 XFR Rugged Convertible Tablet PC with Multitouch Dell-xt2-xfr-10-27-09

Dell, in its spree of doing things differently, has revealed the Latitude XT2 XFR, a rugged convertible tablet PC that flaunts a multitouch display. Doing away with the delicacy of a tablet PC and making it utterly compact for all harsh environments, Dell has the XT2-based tablet PC made in a 12.1-inch sunlight viewable, capacitive multitouch gesture-enabled display for $3599.

Being the industry’s smallest rugged convertible tablet PC, it is only 1.5-inch thick and weighs only 5.4lbs. Drawing power from an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, the tablet features 5GB of DDR3 RAM, is available with 4-, 6- and 9-cell battery options and can be embedded with optional hot-swappable modules including GPS and webcam. Designed specifically to meet needs of the military and other allied forces, the tablet PC is resistance to moisture and dust, and owing to the built-in QuadCool Thermal Management System can survive in extreme temperatures.
love4life97
love4life97

http://nothingyet.com

Back to top Go down